Friday, November 21, 2008

I promise its my last post of the day! BREAK! it is FINALLY here!



ok so I have been pulling myself through these last few weeks of classes. I dont know why but my university here in Va decided to only give us one break the entire semester. A week long Thanksgiving break. Now I am not complaining, but there are pros and cons to this decision. Many students I know need a break before now, including myself. Thing is, we have this upcoming week off, we come back for only one week of classes then we have finals.. doesn't that sound ridiculous to some of you?? I am sorry but, I think whoever decided this new break schedule is also doing an experiment to see how stress levels rise and how test scores decline! Anyway, I am sooo psyched for this break! So I am celebrating tonight with some friends. We are going to see TWILIGHT the movie at 4 pm today then going out to dinner. No kids! I am thrilled! A girls night out! I love my son and my amazing sweet hubby but I am in NEED of this no brain needed and no responsibility evening! Just good times! And some yummy thai food!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad your getting your break. Did you know Kelly went to the midnight movie? I am excited. Don't tell Jay, but I am glad to spend time with just friends. It's funner I think, who needs a big burly man to hang with us?

Cherine said...

I went to the midnight movie in Vegas and I liked it =)

Go with an open mind though

Nicole said...

Here is my blog. Check it out and leave any comments you like. Nicole
jarvis6.blogspot.com

thanks for the talk also. it really does help to talk to someone other than children. love ya