Friday, December 12, 2008

I DID IT!!

Ok, so I HAVE to write today! I don't know how many people know this, but this past semester has been a tough one for me... (to say the least), I was only taking 12 credits but I was taking chemistry and statistics at the same time which were both difficult for me. I am not the best at math and science...I am more of a language, writing and literature kind of person. But many local family and friends know that I was busy this semester studying alot, and I do mean ALOT. Well, all the hard work, never missing a single class, and studying any free chance that I could get, they all paid off. I ended up passing chemistry with a C, not the greatest, but honestly I only got a C because the Lord helped me, I could not have done it without Him. I did my part and He filled in my gaps. As for statistics, I'm not quite sure yet how I did, but I was doing well before the final so that should be fine as well. Thanks to all my family and friends who helped out so much keeping Amulek and being so supportive of me in my pursuit of a degree. Being educated is very important to me, and I for sure could not have done any of this without all the help, support, and encouragement from everyone and the immense blessings The Lord has given me!

6 comments:

SumGreater said...

HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!!

Shawna said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

dubby said...

Congratulations!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Kudos.

Cherine said...

Yea! Good job my friend!

Unknown said...

Well Sarah, what a beautiful family and congrads on the Chemistry. Keep smiling! Love ya,
Ginger