Friday, November 21, 2008

Cousins are The BESTEST!

So I wanted to post about a fun day Amulek and I were able to have last week. My sister(in-law) Sarah is about to have a baby literally any day now. And we are all sooooooo excited! My younger brother Micah and I decided to go down and help a little bit and get things ready for our first niece! Woohoo! Anyway, part of the trip too was so Amulek and cousin Garner could get together and play, which doesn't happen as often as we all would like, so I recorded the boys playing together since NaMa wasn't there to see. She loves seeing her kids AND grandkids play together, which I am sure brings a tear to her eye. *kisses for mom* So hope you enjoy, and HOPE you can hear, cause I whispered on one of the recordings. Ok so I think I am gonna post two, so enjoy! I should have taken pictures of Sarah too, she was on a roll.. nonstop! She made us yummy dinner and breakfast, BUT she also made some AMAZING scones, like the best Ive ever had. Oh my goodness!!! Unbelievable! She is a great cook!

0 comments: