Monday, November 17, 2008

Wasting Time

So I probably be studying, but I DON'T WANT TO!! I feel like a stubborn child having a tantrum when I say it, but I am so sick of it now... I only have 2 more weeks of classes, we haven't had a single break this semester...so I am in need of a break, BIG TIME! I am REALLY looking forward to Thanksgiving, but I have to study pretty much the entire week, THEN I get to come back, have final tests, THEN study for finals!! *sigh*, *deep breath*, If I seem scatter brained, not there, completely lost, or frustrated.. you all now know why. I am ALMOST at the end of my rope...I CAN DO THIS! I CAN DO THIS! Ok Ok... haha I WILL make it, and I WILL pass my classes!
Some pretty cute fun news:
Amulek is now very interactive. We say prayers all the time, before bed, in the morning, at meals, church, etc.. he now bows his head and says his form of "amen", its pretty cute. And he does this new things as if he is playing peek-a-boo, he closes his eyes and grins like we can't see him... its hilarious... he'll walk around doing it too... which isn't very safe... but, he'll also start walking backwards-which AMAZES me the kid has such good balance! And yeah, he tried to climb on top on the computer table yesterday! He is not afraid of anything! Ok I better go study!

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is a very sweet child, someday he will be able to fold his arms too, they are real cute when they do that! As for school, I know it must be tough to focus on it, especially when you have other responsibilities. If you need someone to watch him once in a while so you can study, let me know. Are you able to study at home? Maybe going to library will help. Maybe a blessing upon you will help too... I hope you get through this...

Micah-n-Holly said...

Good Luck Sarah! I know school is not easy and I can't even imagine doing it with a toddler too! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and just think your break is just around the corner. Right now I am struggling with working 5 more weeks until it is time for Emily to come, so maybe we can somehow make it through these next few weeks TOGETHER:)

SumGreater said...

Good thing we've got plans for FRIDAY!!! I am so psyched. I'm buying candy to bring in. Is there any kind you want? You know how to reach me. I don't feel bad about about bringing Junior Mints because the theater doesn't even sell them. What's that all about?!

Seriously, hang in there. It is so tough to jump few the last through hoops of college, but you can do it! You do so many things so terrifically. Heck, you even do my calling at church awesome! (Sorry I suck and am never there on time.) I'm really excited to have you in nursery with us. Pretty soon, I'll be obsolete.