Tuesday, November 4, 2008

school is the definition of life

I am learning day by day, literally. I am a full time student, a wife, a mom, sister, daughter, and human being. I LOVE learning. I honestly take every opportunity I can to ask questions and learn something new about a culture/country, lifestyle choices, my classes, etc. I want to know the why to many things in life. Right now unfortunately social life is not on the top of my priority list BUT I have to give a HUGE shout out to my friends and family who are always calling and making sure I am still sane :) and surviving my last few semesters of college.
Life is hectic but great. I am currently passing all my classes which is a good sign, which means I get to take physiology and microbiology! woohoo! I am anxiously awaiting my turn for those classes, with fear and excitement!
Amulek is such an amazing baby! Update , he is now almost 29 inches tall, still right at 19 lbs 12 ounces, hasnt gained much weight in 5 months).
Things Amulek can do all by himself:
1) read books haha he points at each word and moves his mouth as if he were REALLY reading! Thanks to NaMa, she LOVES to read to her grandkids!
2) stack blocks- this is no joke! Amulek LOVES his blocks, and his daddy sat down with him one night to show him how to stack and ever since Amulek LOVES to stack and CRASH em'! But the other day we were all in his room just talking, and Amulek was gathering his blocks and started to stack a few, then he went lookinng for more and stacked 8 blocks ALL BY HIMSELF! Thats HIGH for a 12 month old!
3) CLIMBING! YEP! we now have a to be mountain climber on our hands! He thinks he is infincable! Scares me ALL THE TIME! And all he does is smile at me!
He is such an amazing kid, really! We love him. He looks alot like his daddy, but alot of his personality traits come from me.
Erix and I.. are GREAT! We have finally gotten our own place and are enjoying our small but VERY CUTE apartment. Our friendship has definately become stronger. Life is trully wonderful!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Your family pictures are really cute! So ABigail is 20lbs now. Dang Montie genes. My kids are doomed to be chunks. You little man though is darling I must say!

Micah-n-Holly said...

Hi Sarah!
I was just sitting at work and doing one of my favorite pass times, "blog hopping" and came across your cute blog! It was so fun to catch up on the happenings of your family! Congrats on owning your own place now, that is so exciting!
Micah and I are doing well. We are expecting our first baby next month, a little girl! We are getting so excited. If you want to check out our blog, just email me back with you email address (or blog is private, but I will send you an invite, I just need your email address). My email is vamissqt@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear back from you soon!