Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thought Provoking


So we walked outside the temple with Amulek for a while saturday, just enjoying the beautiful spring flowers and blooms on the trees, and it was a warm gorgeous day. (I got sunburned, grrr!) But now that Amulek is sitting and moving around some now by himself, we got a few awesome pictures.
It is awesome to think of Amulek's future. That one day he will enter the doors of the temple. that onw day he will serve a mission, all that his future holds... and its my job to teach him right that he will put the Lord first and do His will instead of his own. It's amazing to think about.

4 comments:

Maddog Salamander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maddog Salamander said...

love to see the temple. My brother just moved to West Virginia, and we will go to see the DC temple when we visit him this fall.

I love that you named your son Amulek. I know a lot of Mormons, Moronis, Lehis, and Nephis. I know one Ammon and one Teancum. Now I know that somewhere out there is a future Elder Amulek Lagos.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this picture! You should frame it. Too cool. Great blog!

Cherine said...

He is getting so big! Where did all his hair go? Abbi will probably look the same soon =)