Friday, April 18, 2008

6 months old!

Soooo Amulek had his 6 month check up yesterday. He did so well! He is our strong brave boy! Really! He of course got his shots which of course he doesn't like, but he only cried maybe 10-15 seconds, looked at the nurses and started grinning. But just for an update, he is 17 pounds 11 ounces, and 26 inches long! He only gained a pound from 4-6 months but grew more than 2 inches! He is finally slimming up- but he's still a chunk, but very solid! I'll post more pics later!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

He is OLD Sarah where has the time gone. So why is my little Abbi in the 95 percentile for weight??? She is a Chubby girl!!! She is only in the 50% for height. Got the short genes from Mama. Sarah I have to admit I LOVE having a girl! They are so fun to shop for and she just has a calm mild spirit.

Unknown said...

I thought he had gotten bigger! Way to grow Amulek! He is too cute!