Friday, April 11, 2008

TEETHING!!



So my sweet lil' boy has been teething for a few weeks now, and his gums are swollen and he is chewing and biting on everything!! Well before I go on, please know I am a great mom and love my son... :) but we did try something new... he loves ice water... and we have these low cal fruit pops and he saw them and he was eying them while we were eating, now Amulek is a very energetic little boy, he is always moving, even when he's asleep. But as he was looking at us eating our pops his eyes were stuck but his hands and feet were all over the place AND he was drooling. So, what did momma do? I let him taste. :) Which I thought would help his teething, and he loved it, but maybe a lil' too much. He has had some for the past 3 nights, and heaven forbid your try and take it away.. he starts throwing a tantrum... throws his head back and kicking his feet..and the boy is only 6 months old!! But we love him... Id rather give him a fruit pop then fill him up on meds anyway. But boy is he cute when he gets mad... just like his momma :) hehehe

1 comments:

Cherine said...

Hey is teething already..well I guess he is that age huh...wow he is big!!! Such a cutie!