Tuesday, April 1, 2008

all smiles


So I have to get up early every morning and bring my sweet hubby to work, and majority of the time Amulek is still asleep, and since my dad was still here I left Amulek in bed sleeping. I came home with my dad and Amulek standing in the doorway, as I walked up I said hey buddy, and Amulek gave me a sweet smile. Dad said it was the 1st time he smiled this morning. Thing is he usually wakes up smiling- guess he wanted to see his momma. Makes me feel so good when he does things like that. I worry sometimes he wont be as attached to me b/c I am in school everyday. But lil' things like his smile let me know he knows Im his momma and NOBODY loves him like I do!

1 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

ofcourse he loves his momma! He's so cute! Hope all is well! Talk to you later!