Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mommy's Favorite pics of Amulek


so ever since Halloween I have called Amulek "Pumpkin" reason being obvious from the pic but he is so sweet!, and the binki matching was NOT planned

this is one of my fav pics- I went to kiss Amulek and he went in for a kiss too :)- and he only does that for my kisses :) he knows who loves him

Blessing outfit pics- I actually made his suit with my own two hands

LOVE this picture- shows how happy he is- 95% of the time he is this happy and smiley!

haha bath time! He LOVES his baths, but so do Erix and I- its kinda like play time for us, we get to do his hair. like his faux hawk?? :)

2 comments:

Cherine said...

He is so cute!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting so many pictures of your handsome guy!

{Amanda G} said...

He is a doll! I am glad that I get to see him and you too ofcourse.. Hope all is well!