Saturday, January 19, 2008

FINALLY!!!

So by request of a dear sweet friend(you know who you are) I am finally getting my act together and I have actually found some time- I am starting the Lagos Family blogSPOT! Forgive me for my tardiness but I am a very busy full time mom and full time student. But I will not linger on that.
So...life... we are all doing GREAT! I am back in school full time, which exudes mixed feelings. I LOVE learning, so I am enjoying being back in school, BUT I totally hate that I am away from my sweet boy 25 hours a week. I keep telling myself it is for a better future (which it is), and I feel personally I need to get my degree ASAP, Erix is a GREAT support to me! He entertains and takes care of Amulek when I need to study and do my homework, and living with my parents right now while I have to be in school really is the greatest situation for us, Amulek gets to know his grandparents and other people as well. Erix is staying busy with work as a painter, which he really loves!! And us, as a family- we couldn't be happier!!! We truly are blessed!! Our love grows and grows each day
ok this will have to do for now, I have Amulek screaming at ne, and I need to get some sleep :)

1 comments:

Cherine said...

Oh you can say my name...hahaha