Sunday, January 27, 2008


Good Evening-
Its sunday afternoon and I have some time now to do a little writing. Today at church journal writing was mentioned, and blogging came up as a way- which reminded me that I need to do an update and let everyone know how we are doing.
As everyone wants to know-Amulek is doing great! He surprises me everyday. He is almost 4 months old already and he is such a happy baby, really! He only cries for two reasons, 1- he wants food, 2- he is tired. Other than that he is always happy, smiley, and talkative. He has recently discovered his voice and loves to hear himself "talk". He has been rolling over since he was 2 months old, loves to stand, and while holding his hands he takes actual steps- scary! I am afraid he is gonna be an early walker.
I was really worried that with me going to school and AMulek being so young, he wouldnt form an attachment to me as I would like- but I was wrong, he plays well with everyone, but when its cuddle time or time to sleep, he usually wants mami, which makes me so happy.
I still can't believe how blessed me are as a family. We have ups and downs just like everyone else, but I literally feel joy everyday! There really is no greater gift in my life than my family. I had a rough few months at the end of the pregnancy until Amulek was 2 months old. I now know not to take simply happy moments for granted. We hope our friends, family and loved ones are well. And please take time to enjoy the simple joyful moments of life. God Bless

1 comments:

Cherine said...

I love blogging mostly to document my families life and to keep in touch with loved ones! Welcome to the blogging world. You can make these into books at blurb.com and it doesn't cost too much. I think well worth it. I am going to make blog into a book every year. I didn't do one for 2007. I started blogging at the end of August but I'll combine 2007 with 2008! Have fun and I look forward to seeing your posts!