Thursday, August 14, 2008

Simple Things

So, I just wanted to share a great moment. Life is an interesting journey, one that I will never "get the hang of", its always changing,always unexpected dips, turns, bumps, dead ends where I gotta make a U-TURN, or maybe even some slow traffic every now and then too, and all the while I feel where the heck am I goin', and why??? I know my ultimate goal, but I have no clue sometimes why i do certain things or where/what my decisions may take/ or lead me to. I just GO. But I must say, the Lord is so aware of me, so much more than I ever realize. I have everything I have ever wanted, and maybe more than I deserve. I am so grateful for my husband, he knows me better than he admits or can express. I have THE most cute kid, he makes me so happy and I love that he needs me, and I need him. I love friends...I totally lack sufficient words and power to express how my friends have helped me out in the most random ways..they will never know how many times they saved me. My simple great moment is simply this...I just had that moment of clarity today where a bit of my load was lifted and I saw my life a lil' more clearly. Life is great, I appreciate every breath I am permitted in this existence, and every experience I have with family, friends, loved ones, random people I meet, and personal moments. It all makes me wanna live, love, and laugh a bit more each day.And if by chance anyone of you catch me on a down moment- just remind me of these words. And if any of you that read this ever need anything from me... TELL ME...let me help you as you have helped me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're so deep Sarah, so that is why I like you. Sometimes life can seem to cut and dry, or even very complicated, but it is only if you choose it to be. It's hard to change to be more laid back, and just live. I am struggling for that everyday, I have to remind myself of what is important and the heck with everything else. Life is a lot harder when you stress over things, and worry about the future, or live in the past. We could die in a moment, and al the crap we worried about would have been for nothing.And the things we stressed about, would be silly. I remember being your age, and was thinking the same stuff, we just have to get over it, and chill, let life happen.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, life is good. I'm thankful for friends like you and your family that have things in the right perspective. Happiness can be obtained right here right now if we just recognize it when we see it.