Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School, Back to School, to prove to dad Im not a fool.... anyone anyone.....

Today is my first day back to school,for my FINAL YEAR!!!!! I am so psyched... I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a rough start though this morning. Erix and I decided to wake up at 5:45 to have some time to talk without interuption from our sweet boy Amulek... haha we spoke... and kept falling asleep mid sentence. but we did seem to get a few words in, and a prayer before we both had to get up and start moving and preparing for a day of work and school. Amulek slept through it all. I have already been to chemistry this morning, which only lasted 20 of the scheduled 50 mins, which in all honesty disappointed me. I wanted to get a real start today, I should have known better.
Ok so I know I need to update some photos which I will do when I get a chance. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, I got things to do,my to do list is pretty long for the next few days, but I will do my best to post some pics of who you all really want to see...Amulek. Anyone who reads... please wish me luck and keep me in your prayers for a VERY successful last year in college!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's a great thing to be you, you have such determination and desire to succeed, I am sure you will. I especially admire your faith, that is something I know you understand and have a grip on. I too have faith, but I don't wear it on my sleeve as you do, maybe I should, and I would have a better luck to getting rid of our family curse! I know it would be easy to quit school and be home with your son, but you have come so far, to give up now. It a hard choice for a lot of moms to make, but I feel that you make sure your son is in good hands. I want to wish you good luck and I love it when I can make someone else smile,(or be scared) from my incrediable true stories! It makes me happy to know that someone cares, enough to get to know me. Have a great day!

SumGreater said...

You can do it!!! (For some reason, I say that in my mind like Cheech from Cheech and Chong.) For real, Sarah, you're the bomb. Have a great school year!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

School is fun. I enjoy it so much I can't leave anymore.

Shawna said...

You will do great! Hang in there.

Unknown said...

BEST OF LUCK! You will do great. We love you and feel your anxiousness! Love Pumpkin Pie and Kandyce

Cherine said...

Yea for the final year! I hear ya sista!

Cherine said...

K why do I have to be pregnant because I said I was sick? No I'm not I had a nasty cold!

Vickie said...

Sarah,
So proud of you! Who knows maybe you'll be president someday! Keep up the good work. Education is so important and your family will be blessed by your hard work!
Love,
v