Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break 2009

I have been asked a few times the past few days to post some pictures of our recent short trip to Charleston South Carolina. This was a first time for both Erix and Amulek. It was exciting for me to share and show them both things that I grew up doing, and places I went to annually as a child when I would visit my grand-mother. I will admit that it was a trip greatly needed. I am in my final year in school which means the hardest, for me anyway. I needed this break so bad, and it was exactly what I wanted. I had a great time with family relaxing and riding around a beautiful area of the country. Erix even saw the old hospital where I was born, the chapel where I was blessed as a baby, another where my mother was baptized 34 years ago. It was really a great visit. I havent lived in SC since I was a few weeks old, BUT it holds alot of memories and roots of spiritual blessings for me and my family. Amulek was GREAT traveling, and of course he was the center of attention. There was not a single bad moment, it was perfect!!

0 comments: