Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Reunion-North Carolina


Here we have NaMaw Nell and Amulek taking a nap hehehe my sneaky sista snuck this shot and of course it woke Mama but we got it, so I gotta post it!! And above is just Amulek's latest closeup shot- everyone always asks me what color his eyes are, and honestly they are BOTH blue and brown, I dunno if YOU can tell in this photo but his eyes are blue with lances of brown-look closely I promise Im telling the truth. So anyone know what I should put on documents? Blue? Brown? both? undecided? :) hehe

So, this past weekend we headed down for the Bunn Family Reunion (my moms side). Each summer we go down to my great aunt and uncle's lake house and literally just talk, cook, eat, laugh, and RELAX. The lake house is big so there are always a lot of people and they have a boat, so we always go for a ride which is tradition for me, I can't leave without a boat ride. This year was Amulek's first reunion, and he was a hit (shocking I know). All I can say is that Amulek is very much like his mother (me), EXTREMELY social, and he loves to make people laugh. And he is not a shy child at all, he loves everybody which I appreciate about his personality so much, especially coming from such a large family, it helps when we all get together and he has fun with everyone from his great grandma "Pumpkin Pie", to his great great aunts and uncles, to my younger and his older cousins. It was such a good time this past weekend, he really did well on this trip and I am so proud of him.
But I just wanted to share a few pics of our weekend and the fun we had with all our family.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I love that pic of him! He has the sweetest face!