Thursday, June 5, 2008

This morning


So this morning I woke up and Amulek actually has been staying asleep while I get Erix' breakfast and lunch ready before we need to leave to drop him off at work. We had some extra time this morning so I was moving at a regular pace and got everything done early enough to stop and enjoy looking at my sweet angel. I hope I'm not jinxing myself but, he is finally sleeping long stretches of time in his crib (5-7 hours) which has been kinda nice. But I snuck this pic this morning of our sweet boy, he was so comfortable and looked so peaceful there, I HAD to take this picture.

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Sounds like Michael's sleeping habits when he was that age Abigail practically slept through the night at 2 months. WEll she'll sleep 5/6 hours at night. That is sleeping through the night compared to Michael. Boys I tell ya are CRAZY!!! He is such a cutie!

Gena said...

Sarah, I found your blog from Leah's! Your hair looks super cute, by the way! Your little boy is getting so big! He is adorable.