Monday, March 31, 2008

Been a long time


So I know its been a long time since I have updated info or pics, but I am a busy woman and homework, papers, and projects come before fun blog time unfortunately, but I promise when I am all done with my crazy schedule I will be better at writing more often.
Anyway... new news, Amulek is 5 and a half months, will be 6 on April 14th! Time is going by way too fast for me. He is such an amazing baby! Very healthy and very strong. He has been rockin' back an forth on his knees for about 2 weeks now, he is gonna take off any day now. He has also been fussy lately, his two bottom front teeth are coming in and I know he is in pain poor lil' guy, he wants to chew on everything. But he still has his amazing happy disposition. He loves to laugh and play with us. He is also a very social baby, he is pretty much happy with anyone who wants to give him attention.
Erix and I feel so blessed! Amulek really is our joy and happiness. School and work are tough for us both, very time consuming. So its great to come home and just play and love all over Amulek. He definitely helps de-stress his mommy after a long day of school. He really is the biggest blessing for me in my life right now. Erix and Amulek are my support and strength helping me push through school. Its hard to balance but I keep telling myself it'll be worth it in the end.
Here is the most recent picture of us. Take care and God Bless you all!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you've started blogging again! Your little guys is growing so fast! Beautiful family...

{Amanda G} said...

Thanks for posting new pics! It is so much fun to see him grow. What a cute family!!